Merry Wanderer of the Night + writing

NANO Update: Day One

I started my novel today for National Novel Writing Month. After much struggling in my decision I have decided to write a YA romance, or is it really a romance? I chose this over the historical fiction because it required less research. If I had spent October working on research then I probably would have chosen my historical fiction story, but since I did not YA it is. I'm attempting to right a YA novel that I would have read when I was a teenager, which is actually a lot harder than you might think. When I was at the age for YA novels I had pretty much lost interest in them because I didn't feel like they were catered towards girls like me. So maybe I'm onto something, we'll find out.

I wrote exactly 1,667 words today, so I'm right on track!

challenges, nanowrimo, novel, and more:

NANO Update: Day One + writing