Merry Wanderer of the Night + writing

NANO Update: Day Seven

I've made it through my first week of NaNoWriMo! So far the story is going really well, although I've been making a few changes to the plot as I've been going along. After forty-three pages of novel my 5-15 page Nonfiction essay seems less scary.

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but my boyfriend is doing NaNo with me. I can't even express how helpful this has been. Most days we write at the same time and we keep each other going. I don't know if I'd still be going without him, last year I ended up quitting after two days. We didn't even discuss doing NaNo together, he just knew I was doing it and started the same day as me. Then the next day he started telling me about his novel. I was surprised and excited to have a writing buddy.

So far the I have just been reaching the recommended word counts, I'm hoping that when November 22 comes I will be inspired and write a lot (maybe I'll even finish my novel! Dream on).

Word count thus far: 11,177

challenges, nanowrimo, novel, TIME, and more:

NANO Update: Day Seven + writing