Merry Wanderer of the Night + what i'm reading monday

What I'm Reading Monday

My tumble down the stairs last week required me to go to parents over the weekend; therefore, I didn't get as much reading done as I had planned. That being said, here is what I'm reading right now and what I plan to read this week. J.Kaye's Book Blog is the source of my What I'm Reading Mondays is J.Kaye's Book Blog.

Trieste and the Meaning of Nowhere

by Jan Morris. I am finishing this book today for my travel writing class. The first half was not what I expected at all but I'm enjoying the second half more. It is about the city of Trieste which is in Italy (although it is unknown by most Italians).

A Little Princess

by Frances Hodgson Burnett is my first book for Shelf Discovery. I wanted to finish it over the weekend but it just didn't happen. I am enjoying it though. I grew up watching the movie and it is similar but the differences really change the way you understand the story.

I am embarking on a journey with George Eliot's Middlemarch starting today. It will be a very long journey, but I am looking forward to it.

I'm planning on reading The Lover

by Marguerite Duras later this week for the November Novella Challenge. I started this book once before and didn't finish it, even though I really liked it. So hopefully that will get done this week.

hope, love story, novel, reading, weekend, and more:

What I'm Reading Monday + what i'm reading monday