Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

New Year, New Junk

Hello all. Since it's almost the new year I thought I would discuss a few things. First of all, I changed my layout. I am much happier with it now. My old layout felt very disjointed to me and it was kind of like I just threw a bunch of stuff together. This is more me. If you have any comments I'd love to hear them! Please don't be too harsh haha. It took me quite awhile to get everything right. I haven't edited so much html since my Livejournal days.

Second of all I would like to thank everyone who has taken a chance on my new blog. Those of you who follow, comment, and read, you have no idea how much your support means to me. As I've said before I have started blogs and quit them. This one is going well and I'm really enjoying the community I have fallen into!

Lastly, I am going to be implementing a rating system in the new year (starting tomorrow). My new rating system will be as follows:

A: Loved it, nothing (or mostly nothing) would make this book better.
B: Really liked it, very few things would make this book better.
C: I liked it, but had a lot of problems with it.
D: I did not like. How did this get published?
F: Fail.

We will not be using plus or minus grading in this class.

I'm also going to try and kind of have a schedule this year. The schedule will be as follows:

Monday: Review
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesdays
Wednesday: Review
Thursday: Children's Book of the Week (based on the books I read at my tutoring job)
Friday: English Major Musings
Saturday: Confetti! (Or whatever I didn't get around to during the week)
Sunday: Sunday Salon

This is of course very tentative and might change if I'm not feeling like posting something.

Happy New Year and Happy Reading!

happy, reading, and more:

New Year, New Junk + TIME