Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Bloggiesta: Day Two

Yesterday was a very successful Bloggiesta day. I found some good ideas by perusing other people's blogs, but I would like to do more of that today. Basically today is going to be my mini-challenge day. One thing I didn't figure out yesterday though is why my image uploader is being stupid, so maybe I will find time to figure that one out today. Here is a list of some mini-challenges I plan on completing today:

1. Write some back-up opinion and list posts for Beth Fish Reads' Challenge.
2. Set up Google alerts for Emily's Reading Room's Challenge.
3. Add my blog to a few directories for Chronicle of an Infant Bibliophile's Challenge.
4. Get a Favicon and Gravatar for Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?'s Challenge.
5. I also need to redo the post I lost yesterday. *Argh*

And now I have a question for all of you. Does it frustrate you when link text is the same color as normal text like mine is right now? After changing my font color yesterday I realize they are now the same, which means you have to hover if you want to see if something is a link. Please let me know so I can change it if it's annoying!

Happy blogging!

EDIT: Thanks so much to everyone who helped me with my links! I've decided to leave them as is for now as the general consensus seems to be that they are okay. You guys are awesome!

bloggiesta, happy, and more:

Bloggiesta: Day Two + TIME