Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Booking Through Thursday: Signed Copies

Do signed copies excite you? Tempt you? Delight you? Or does it not matter to you?

I have a few signed copies of books that I really love. My copy of Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs is signed by Chuck Klosterman, by copy of Angels and Airwaves is signed by Tony Kushner, and my copy of Notes From No Man's Land is signed my Eula Biss. I have other signed books, but the fact that these three are some of my favorite books in the world and they are signed means a lot to me. There are quite a few readings in Iowa City and if I have the author's book I will usually wait in line to get it signed, usually for no other reason than "I can so I will."

What about you? Do you love signed copies? Join in at Booking Through Thursday!

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

booking through thursday, and more:

Booking Through Thursday: Signed Copies + TIME