Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Summer Break Reading Challenge: The Luxe

The second mini challenge for the Summer Break Reading Challenge was to create a wordle collage for a book series you have reviewed. One of my favorite series I have found since I started blogging is The Luxe series by Anna Godbersen- and since I'm reading the third book in the series as part of the challenge I thought it was only fitting that I did my collage for that series.

The character names are really clear in this but so are the words romance, time, 19th (century), love, and family. I think those are all great words to sum up the Luxe series. All of these words were taken from the reviews I did of the first two books.

meme, summer break reading challenge, and more:

Summer Break Reading Challenge: The Luxe + TIME