Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Day and Night

“I couldn’t sleep a wink, so I just read and read, day and night … it was there I began to divide books into day books and night books,” she went on. “Really, there are books meant for daytime reading and books that can be read only at night.”
- ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera, p. 103.

Do you divide your books into day and night reads? How do you decide?

I don't do this consciously really. I do the majority of my reading at night so don't really have that option. That being said, I always have a book in my backpack with me. Right now I'm reading Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and Enlightened Sexism. Enlightened Sexism is more research heavy nonfiction, so I read it more at night while Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is easier to dip in and out of, so I read whatever I can during the day and continue it in the evening.

What about you? Join in at Booking Through Thursday!

booking through thursday, and more:

Day and Night + TIME