Merry Wanderer of the Night + interview

Erika interviewed me!

First, let me apologize for starting 2012 off really lame. I have currently read zero books and published one post (that I didn't even write the bulk of, since it was a guest post.) Things have been really crazy around my house lately and I have found myself lacking the motivation I need to really... well, be me. SO.

BUT... I have a few things planned for this coming week that *should* help get things back on track for me, end the lame & get things moving again. (Including some giveaways, so yay for that:) )

Today though, I do have a link for you guys! Erika at One a Day YA asked if she could interview me a while ago for a blog event and that interview went live today!:)

You can head over to her blog: One a Day Y.A. to see what I have to say about lots of cool stuff, like favorite books, and why I had nightmares of a kid of driving over the lip of a volcano into a sea of oozing, boiling lava... :)

art, book, giveaway, and more:

Erika interviewed me! + interview