Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Random Act of Kindness (R.A.K.) Update

So, this post is really late in coming.: P Sorry about that.

But, earlier this year, the lovely ladies at Book Soulmates started a new feature called Random Acts of Kindness, and the whole point behind the R.A.K.s is to randomly pick someone, and send them a book or bookish item from their wishlist. Everyone loves getting mail, and everyone loves presents (even when we pretend we've outgrown them) and giving presents is just as fun (well, almost.;) )

So, I signed up back in February and have gotten several R.A.K.s from many wonderful bloggers and sent out a few of my own, although I will admit many of mine also tend to involve candy... Lots and lots of candy.: P

So, to show you what I received, and to publicly thank those who have sent me packages, I vlogged. For the first time. And, it's probably going to be a little awkward. I might be weird in this... Not sure. But I do know that the syncing is off after the first minute or so, but I don't know how to fix that.: ( Please forgive me.

Mystery person of AWESOME! UPDATE!! — I FOUND HER!!:) I will include this in the next R.A.K. Video I do, but I wanted you to know that I found the mystery blogger!:) I was cleaning my room (I know... I know...) and I came across the card that was included with the two books! So, an extra huge thank you to

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous

Ginger @ GReads!

Jennifer @ Carbohydrates and Conjugations

Liz @ Consumed by Books

Missy @ Two Reader Reviews

Lillie @ Read My Mind

Sniffly Kitty @ Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

Alexa @ Pages of Forbidden Love

I did also just remember that I forgot one package in the video. Which is LAME of me, because it was seriously one of the best packages ever... SO I will include that at the beginning of my next update, which will hopefully be sometime before the end of July... We shall see.:)

art, basically amazing, best, hope, R.A.K., random, review, and more:

Random Act of Kindness (R.A.K.) Update + TIME