Merry Wanderer of the Night + Vlog

September TBR aka I caved to Misty & Allison

I vlogged again! And it's terrible!: P I was so tired while doing this one, that I trip over my tongue all the time, and the syncing is off (like always) but I still kinda like it So... Here it is!

I've linked the bloggers I mentioned, but I mention a lot of books and I'm too lazy to link them all... So they are mentioned by title, not author and no links.:)

Bloggers:
Misty @ The Book Rat
Allison @ The Allure of Books
Asheley @ Into the Hall of Books

Books-
If I Tell
Willow
Raven
Daughter of the Forest
Shut Out
This Thing Called the Future
Variant
Other
My Beating Teenage Heart
Born of Tyranny — Port of Errors
Far From You
The Sky is Everywhere
Shadows on the Moon
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
The Mockingbirds
Warm Bodies
Going Underground
Dark Eden
Sleight
But I Love Him
Some Girls Are
Love Story
The Near Witch
Naomi & Ely's No Kiss List
Sean Griswold's Head
One Night That Changes Everything
Forbidden

Yes, I am fully aware that I'm a little bit crazy... : P We'll see how I do!

art, love story, tbr, TIME, and more:

September TBR aka I caved to Misty & Allison + Vlog