Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

200th Post Giveway #2-Mega Favorites Giveway!

When I created my blog, I did so because I have a strong love of reading, and wanted to share my love of books, and the books themselves, with my friends and loved ones. And the best way to celebrate, I think, is to recognize some of my favorite books...and to give them away!

All of the books pictured will be given to one lucky person. It so happens that the majority of these books were books I read a long with the online book club I belong to, Pageturners. We've been a group for over six years now. They are some of my very best friends! I think I enjoyed these books so much because of the discussions they generated.

There are over 20 books in this giveaway:

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency
Valley of the Dolls
The Bookseller of Kabul
The Mercy of Thin Air
Full of Grace
Under the Tuscan Sun
The Secret Life of Bees
Mrs. Kimble
Living History
A Gift Upon the Shore
Second Glance
A Million Little Pieces
Measure of A Man
Two Old Woman
The Time Traveler's Wife
Kite Runner
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
Son of A Witch
The Sound and the Fury
A Light in August
As I Lay Dying

The Rules:

  1. To be entered, comment on this post. Your email address must be included in the comment or you will be disqualified.
  2. For an extra entry, blog about it. Be sure to include a link to your blog post in your comment.
  3. For an extra entry, tweet about it. You will receive a point for each time you tweet (one per day max), but you must post a link to your tweet.

US & Canadian residents only, please. Contest will end in one week--Friday, May 22nd.

best, Contest, giveaway, history, LIFE, love story, and more:

200th Post Giveway #2-Mega Favorites Giveway! + TIME