Merry Wanderer of the Night + weekend

I'm Participating in the Bloggiesta!!

Natasha at Maw Books has announced the first edition of the Bloggiesta!! The Bloggiesta will focus on blog content, improving/cleaning up your blog or working on your social network profiles.

The official times are Friday, June 19th beginning at 8am, Saturday the 20th and ending Sunday the 21st at 8am.

Here are my plans on what I will do during the Bloggiesta:

  • Write backlog reviews
  • Clean up my labels for my posts
  • Write my meme posts for the next two weeks

Since it's Father's Day weekend (yes, we celebrate the entire weekend at our house) I didn't want to create a list that was too daunting. I may add things to this list, but it's a great starting point!

Interested in signing up for the Bloggiesta? Visit Maw Books and sign up now!

Blog Post, TIME, and more:

I'm Participating in the Bloggiesta!! + weekend