Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Jane Austen Challenge

Ok, I love everything Jane Austen, so when Stephanie at Stephanie's Written Word announced that she was starting an Austen Challenge, I had to sign up!

Here are the rules:

The Everything Austen Challenge will run for six months (July 1, 2009 – January 1, 2010)! All you need to do is pick out what six Austen-themed things you want to finish to complete the challenge.

I LOVE the flexibility of this challenge! You can read Austen's books, Austen-themed books, or watch Austen movies! How easy is this!?

Since I've read all of Austen's books, and viewed most of the movies, I'm picking Austen-ish books to read, and more recent Austen-ish movies.

Here's my list:

Books
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Classic Regency Romance - Now with Ultraviolent Zombie Mayhem!

by Sean Grahame-Smith
Mr. Darcy, Vampyre

by Amanda Grange
The Jane Austen Book Club

by Karen Joy Fowler

Movies
Pride & Prejudice

The Jane Austen Book Club

Becoming Jane

I'm really excited about this one! Talk about easy-peasy! Interested, head over to Stephanie's Written Word and sign up...go on...do it!

LIFE, and more:

Jane Austen Challenge + TIME