Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Change Is In The Air!

Within the past few months, I've discovered a few blogs that use the same template as mine (sob). It's a template I've grown to love and have spent countless hours customizing. I've branded Jenn's Bookshelf around this template. It's to be expected, I suppose, given it is a free (and fabulous) template!

But, the time has come for me to change it and personalize it a bit more, create something that is truly mine. So, in the next few weeks, Jenn's Bookshelf will have a completely new look. At the same time, I will switch to self-hosting. It make sense to make all these big changes at one time.

Thank you to all of those that have complimented the look of Jenn's Bookshelf! I hope you all will be just as happy, if not more, when the new look is unveiled.

Thank you for being a dedicated follower, and for all of your support!

happy, hope, LIFE, and more:

Change Is In The Air! + TIME