Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril…IV!!!

I was so excited to see Carl from Stainless Steel Droppings had posted about his famous RIP (R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril) Challenge, September 1-October 31! I've wanted to participate for some time, but this is the first I've been able to. I always try to read a lot of great horror and thriller during the Halloween season, and this challenge gives me another excuse!

RIP challenges you to pick books from the following categories:

Mystery.

Suspense.
Thriller.
Dark Fantasy.
Gothic.
Horror.

Supernatural.

There are also certain levels (perils) to this challenge. I will be participating in:

Peril the First states that I must read four books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories.

Now, since my favorite genre is horror, I have a huge bookshelf that is literally packed (I'm talking at least 200 books) full of horror fiction. So, I have a great pool of books to choose from.

Following is my tentative list. I will be adding to this list, I'm certain, depending on the mood I'm in!

Any suggestions for other books I should add to my pool?

fantasy, RIP, and more:

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril…IV!!! + TIME