Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Buy Books for the Holidays

If you haven't heard about Buy Books for the Holidays yet you should check it out. The whole purpose is encouraging people to buy books as gifts for the holidays. This is something I usually do anyway, last year I bought my boyfriend Fluke: Or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings

by Christopher Moore for Christmas and for his birthday I got him V for Vendetta

and Watchmen

. He is really into current pop culture so he really enjoyed all three of these.

Ever since I was a little kid I've always asked for at least one book for Christmas, I'm sure this year will be no different. If I don't receive a book I'll usually end up buying one right after Christmas (Barnes and Noble has great after holidays sales!). I'll probably buy books for the usual people this year, but I might add a couple new people to my book buying list, like my Grandma who is really interested in history but only ever reads romance novels. She might enjoy some Tasha Alexander.

Happy Holidays!

buy books for the holidays, happy, history, novel, and more:

Buy Books for the Holidays + TIME