Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon Hours 3-4

Four hours have gone by and I have finished one book! It's very exciting. I'm glad I started off with Are You There God? It's Me Margaret because it was an easy read and got me on track. I'm at work for the next four hours, but I work at a front desk so I'll still be reading away. The next book on my list is Jane and the Unpleasantness at Scargrave Manor by Stephanie Barron. Hopefully it will be a pretty quick read, it's about 300 pages. Thanks to everyone who has been checking in on me and I hope you all are having successful readathons!

So here are my stats:
Books Read: Are You There God? It's Me Margaret
Pages Read: 77
Total Books Finished: 1
Total Pages Read: 149
Total Time Spent Reading: 2.5 hours
Memes Completed: I Heart Monster's Compliments

hope, rrreadathon, and more:

Readathon Hours 3-4 + TIME