Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Sunday Salon: An Unsuccessful Reader
The Sunday Salon.com

I was a very unsuccessful blogger this week, mostly due to an illness which left me exhausted pretty much every night. This is the last day of January though! With February we are all one step closer Spring! Hopefully as the days get longer I will get more energy, I become quite the bear during winter.

I really only had three good posts this week. On Monday I posted a review of Rumors and on Friday I posted a review of Emma: Volume 2. I also did a post on The Lorax, an amazing children's book by Dr. Seuss. One thing I have been meaning to do for a long time though was make a Facebook fan page for English Major's Junk Food. And guess what!?! I finally did it! So if you would like to be a fan go to the English Major's Junk Food Fan Page and join all of those who have beat you to it. Excellent.

And to continue to make myself feel like I've had a mildly successful week I will list all the book I have read in January. Technically I haven't finished two of these books yet but I will finish them today.

1. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray (B)
2. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen (C)
3. Sorcery and Cecelia or the Enchanted Chocolate Pot by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer (C)
4. The Virgin Queen's Daughter by Ella March Chase (B)
5. Rumors by Anna Godbersen (B)
6. Lessons From a Scarlet Lady by Emma Wildes (C)
7. Emma Volume Two by Karou Mori (B)
8. Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh (B)
9. Villette by Charlotte Bronte
10. The Girl Made of Cool by Alan Fox

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

happy, hope, sunday salon, and more:

Sunday Salon: An Unsuccessful Reader + TIME