Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon Hours 10-20, Final Post

I have surpassed my goals for today! So it seems like a good time to go to bed, especially since I'm getting over a cold and I have to work tomorrow afternoon as well as finish two history papers. Oh tomorrow will be a fun day. Coming into this Readathon I was hoping to finish the Shelf Discovery Challenge, which I did! I only had three books finished for the challenge, which ends April 30, and now I have finished all 6. Easy YA books are greats reads for Readathons, although they weren't my favorite books I read today. My stats are pretty similar to my last reading challenge, but for some reason I feel more accomplished. Probably because I actually finished more books. Another reason might be that when I took a look at how this Readathon has fit into my overall 2010 reading I was amazed! At the beginning of this Readathon I had read 29 books in 2010, and now I've finished 34 and I'm well on my way to getting to 35. So look at that, completed a challenge, read some good books, almost to 35 books in 2010 which puts me well on my way to my unadvertised goal of 100 books this year. Overall, a great day.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Go Ask Alice by Anonymous, Chicken with Plums by Marjane Satrapi, Blubber by Judy Blume, and I'm Sorry You Feel That Way by Diana Joseph
Number of books read since you started: Finished 5, Read 6 (I'm more than halfway!)
Pages read since last update: 372
Running total of pages read since you started: 897
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 5
Running total of time spent reading since you started:12
Mini-challenges completed: Miss Remmers' Kick-off Challenge, I Just Wanna Sit Here and Read's Soundtrack Challenge, and 'Til We Read Again's And The Nominees Are challenge.

Thanks to all of the great co-hosts for the Readathon, the cheerleaders, and the mini-challenge hosts! You guys all helped make this day a lot of fun!

april readathon, history, and more:

Readathon Hours 10-20, Final Post + TIME