Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Sunday Salon: Readathon Survival
The Sunday Salon.com

Well I survived most of the Readathon yesterday! I want to make it a little longer than I did during my last Readathon and I ended up going the same amount of time- but that's not what is really important. What was really important was that I completed my main goal, finish the Shelf Discovery challenge. Since I did that I feel like I was successful, and I also read more pages this time than last. I can't wait for the next Readathon, and next time around I think I might cheerlead and I also want to read for charity.

This week I posted a review of Maya Angelou's I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings and Thomas Foster's How to Read Literature Like a Professor. The rest of the week was pretty much all Readathon preparation and experience- but hey, it's a marathon! Because of the Readathon I have a lot of reviews to write, I'm probably going to be writing April reviews well into May, which may not be fun for you if you're curious as to my thoughts about a book but it's going to be really fun for me because I like to have review written ahead of time!

I'm at work right now and I'm folding pamphlets for moving out of the dorms. I can't believe it's almost that time of year! Next year will be my first year out of the dorms; I'm moving into my first apartment in August and I am so excited. I'm sure my dad and I will have fun loading up two bookshelves from my dorm room now and taking three to my apartment next year, all in about a three month time span. Muscles, muscles!

On another personal note, I can't believe I'm almost finished with my second year of college! I'm halfway through my undergrad years! It's insane, things that once seemed unforgettable are now becoming distant memories to me. It's sad but there are so many new and wonderful things happening in my life that I can't complain. Soon I'll be filling out applications for grad school... but let's not think about that right now. :)

april readathon, english major, LIFE, sunday salon, and more:

Sunday Salon: Readathon Survival + TIME