Merry Wanderer of the Night + WG round-up

Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up: 2010-30

This week E.H. asked us to share a phrase that has stuck with us or answer Who do you connect with?

I have my own quote that made an impact on me. I just turned my calendar to September this week and each month has a quote to inspire people. This month's was:

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
Vernon Sanders Law
I thought about how true that really is. If only we didn't have to learn the hard way.

Participants came up with their own ways to answer these questions.

*Kerrie from Mysteries in Paradise made her own Wordle.

*Bee (a first timer) from Prairie Journals shared experiences as a young person.

*Jordyn from Ten Cent Notes shared a meaningful quote from Fahrenheit 451 (a favorite of mine).

Thank you for participating this week!

TIME, and more:

Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up: 2010-30 + WG round-up