Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon Hours 9-12

Are we really halfway done already? That seems so hard to believe. In the last four hours I finally got some solid reading done, and it looks like I will finish my book in the next hour. Finally!

Pages Read:216
Books Read: 0
Money raised for Trevor Project: $9.57
Food consumed: Omelette, hashbrowns, orange, and toast (my mom made me breakfast). Pudding and gummy worms. Turkey club sandwich.
Time spent reading: 5 hours

This time around I did the audiobook mini-challenge and I'm posting the mid-event survey.

Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now? I'm finishing up Splendor by Anna Godbersen.
2. How many books have you read so far? Almost finished one.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? After listening to the audiobook sample of The Book Thief I am really excited to read it!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I've had interruptions for eating mostly, but I've taken them in stride. After several readathons you realize that there is no way you'll get through it without interruptions.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I'm surprised by how hungry I've been, I think I've ate more during this readathon than any other.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? More "active" mini-challenges that get you up moving for awhile.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would probably start with a shorter book first, although I knew that going into this.
9. Are you getting tired yet? No chance!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Don't be afraid to take a mini nap in the middle of that day, it helps keep you going into the wee hours.

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

dewey's readathon, october readathon, and more:

Readathon Hours 9-12 + TIME