Merry Wanderer of the Night + review

Check it out!!

So, I was going to write a review today... I still might. But for now, I wanted to share some awesome posts about me! First, I did an interview of sorts over at Reading through Life (click to read!!) about my 'Reading Roots'. They asked me some questions about how and why I read and what reading was like for me when I was younger. My answers are pretty long, but it was a lot of fun, and you'll learn quite a bit about me.:)

Then, yesterday, when I got home from a particularly long and crazy day at work, I realized that Book Soulmates had spotlighted me as one of their new Book Soulmates!! (Which means bloggers that they really like) I cannot tell you how happy that made me, and reading through their list of five reasons they chose me definitely made my day. I have so much fun on their blog and chatting with Isalys on Twitter never fails to make me smile!

So, you should definitely stop by, check out both posts and leave some comment love! I'd love to hear what you all think about these two (awesome) posts!

art, happy, LIFE, random, and more:

Check it out!! + review