Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It was created by J.Kaye's Book Blog, so stop by and join in!

Last week was a rough week for me as far as reading goes. I started the Game On Diet and I feel most of my free time last week was spent preparing meals. Then the 4th of July rolled around, and my son's 4th birthday, and all my free time was zapped! So, while I only completed one book, I'm close to completing a few more.

Completed Last Week

Darling Jim: A Novel by Christian Moerk (audiobook)

Currently Reading

The Poet by Michael Connelly (about 20 pages from the end. GREAT book)

Books to Read this Week

A Short History of Women: A Novel

by Kate Walbert
How Perfect Is That

by Sarah Bird
The Castaways

by Erin Hilderbrand
The Crying Tree

by Naseem Rakha
Jennifer Johnson Is Sick of Being Single

by Heather McElhatton

So, what will you be reading this week?

history, LIFE, novel, and more:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? + TIME