Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

Readathon Hours 1-2

Well I'm two hours in to the readathon. I didn't start reading until about an hour ago because I had a bit of a problem getting out of bed. I'm sure no one can relate to that! I had some pop tarts and Vitamin Water for breakfast, that was good. The first book in my readathon is Are You There God? It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume, which I'm reading for Booking Mama's Shelf Discovery Challenge. I didn't think I'd read it before, but now that I have gotten into it I think I have read it. I recognize the story. I obviously relate to Margaret with the whole growing up teenager business (I can sure remember those days) but I'm surprised that the person I'm really relating to is her teacher, Mr. Benedict. The first day he shows up and it's his first job so he is scared of the kids. I can really relate to that as a tutor and also just as someone who is young and scared about the real world.

So here are my stats:
Books Read: Are You There God? It's Me Margaret
Pages Read: 72
Total Books Finished: 0
Total Pages Read: 72
Total Time Spent Reading: 1 hour

I'm also going to do I Heart Monster's meme right now. Happy reading!

happy, reading, rrreadathon, and more:

Readathon Hours 1-2 + TIME