Merry Wanderer of the Night + TIME

One Year of English Major's Junk Food

Earlier this week was my one year blogiversary so I just wanted to take today to thank all of you who have supported me until now. I've had some awesome experiences and have done so much more than I ever thought possible through my blog! I made a little video with pictures from everything I've done over the past year and it's set to an awesome song (Wrapped Up in Books by Belle and Sebastian).

When I started this blog a year ago I was really just frustrated with not getting to read very much and I wanted to change that. And I have! I'm well on my way to reading 100 books this year which is more books than I've read in a long time. I've made so many great connections and encouraged other English majors to pick up a book and read.

Thanks everyone!

I am an Amazon Affiliate. If you make a purchase using one of my links I will earn a small percentage which will then go back into this blog.

blogging, and more:

One Year of English Major's Junk Food + TIME